- Google Your Name: Google Is The Way People Search For What They Are Looking For. You Can’t Always Rely On People Searching For Your “Contact Us” Page On Your Website But With LinkedIn, They Can Get More Insight And A Better Perspective On Your Business. Also, By Having Your Business On LinkedIn, It Will Show Up In A Google Search Right After Your Business!
- Shows Exactly What You Want People To Know: You Allow Customers To Learn All About Your Business With One Click! It Is Different From A Social Media Page Because You Can Control Exactly What You Want People To Know About Your Business.
- Positioning Power: As Business Owners You Are Wanting To Always Build Credibility, Relationships, And Also be Influential. With LinkedIn, You Have The Ability To Position Yourself Around The Most Powerful People In Your Industry! Making Connections With Top Industry Leaders And Networking Is Made So Easy With Your Business Page. You Are Able To Associate Yourself And Your Business With A High Level Of Expertise And Credibility.
- Keeping Connections Warm: LinkedIn Is Basically Your Social Media, Online Business Card! While Meeting And Connecting With People At Events, A Business Card Is Often Forgotten About. But, With LinkedIn, You Can Ensure You Are Not Forgotten By Being Able To Reach Out Immediately And Connect With Them! Keep The Relationships You Create Warm With Not Having To Meet Face To Face, You Can Endorse Them, Recommend Them And Connect With Them On A Professional Level All Through Your LinkedIn Account!
- Fasted Path To Your Next Client: People Are Only On LinkedIn To Look For A Job, Post A Job, Or Look For Business Help. The World Has Gone Digital, So It Is Important Your Business Has A Platform Online And Can Build That Relationship And Trust Through Potential Clients.
Spearheaded by Facebook, the introduction of social media networks forever changed how individuals, nonprofit organizations, and businesses communicate and relay information. Notably, over the last